holiday art fair
Over 25 vendors offering unique and perfect gifts for everyone on your list
and a silent auction of special treasures!
6525 Forest Lane
Dallas, TX 75230
Friday, December 7th - 6pm to 8pm (Opening Reception)
Saturday, December 8th - Noon to 8pm
Sunday, December 9th - 10am to 3:30pm
11 / 30 / 2007
let's all go to the lobby...
Here's a list of five things I love about Dallas' Bath House Cultural Center:
- People who genuinely care about the arts run the joint.
- The acoustics in the lobby are ideal for jazz, classical or impromptu artist karaoke.
- It is one of the few places you can walk your dog, fly a kite and buy a painting.
- Regularly attending a venue known as "The Bath House" has convinced my clients outside of Dallas that I live a far more colorful life than I actually do.
- Locals have apparently designated that the twice-annual Art Mart as the area reunion event. It never fails, if I haven't seen someone for more than a year, they invariably turn up during the show to say hello.
Ok, there's also a bonus item:
- They call the show Art Mart
I don't know why, but saying it amuses the heck out of me.
11 / 09 / 2007